This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Scott Wright, Telecommunications Engineer II, Connecticut Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection
Mr. Wright has several decades of experience solving interoperability problems, including relevant experience solving interoperability across ISSI connections among components in the State of Connecticut and between adjacent metropolitan systems (i.e., New York Metropolitan), and is heavily involved in the Project 25 Steering Committee, and serves as co-chair of the SAFECOM P25 User Needs Working Group, deputy SWIC, serves on numerous related committees and holds multiple FCC licenses and industry certifications including Emergency Number Professional (ENP).
- Getting it Done: A Real-World Checklist for Interoperability
- Not Just LMR Anymore: Making Critical Network Integrations Work
- P25 on Steroids: User Experience Case Studies
- P25: New Standards, Interoperability, & Security for 2022 and Beyond
- Project 25 Questions? Ask the Experts
- Public Safety Communications Security: A Practitioners' Discussion
- Standards-Based Interoperability and LMR-LTE Integration