Walt Magnussen, Director, Texas A&M University ITEC
Dr. Walt Magnussen is the Director of the Texas A&M University Internet2 Technology Evaluation Center (ITEC). He has been directing the center which has a focus on critical communications interoperability for defense and public safety for 20 years. The ITEC work in the NG911, 4G/5G and other critical communications infrastructure and applications space is well known throughout the world. Dr. Magnussen has his PH.D from Texas A&M University and his Bachelors and Masters degrees from the University of Minnesota.
- All You Need to Know about the Information Sharing Framework Project
- Bringing Mission Critical Services (PTT, Data and Video) out of the Silo
- Is Your NG911 Solution Truly Interoperable?
- Life Support for the Dead Zone-Direct to Device Opportunities
- Making Direct Cellphone to Cellphone Communications a Reality with Sidelink