This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Women In Communications
Sara Baxenberg (Attorney at Law, Wiley Rein LLP)
Anna Gomez (Attorney at Law, Wiley Rein LLP)
Kim Mirabella (Vice President, Business Development and Strategic Sales, Verizon)
Karima Holmes (Director, Office of Unified Communications DC911/DC311)
Margo Deckard (COO, Lynk Global, Inc.)
Location: Keynote Theater
Date: Thursday, March 24
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Track: Networking Event
Vault Recording: TBD
IWCE brings together many accomplished women with fascinating career paths. Join us for this lunchtime conversation where we will be talking with some of these women from the Critical Communications and Public Safety communities to hear about their experiences and lessons learned as they navigated their successful careers.
Some of the Topics to be discussed:
- Career path basics: how they found this industry, challenges met and tools that supported career growth.
- Work/Life balance and how the pandemic has impacted these efforts.
- Bigger Picture - Where are we now? How can we do better?
- How do we ensure that women are the innovators and leaders at the forefront of technological change?
- How can we ensure not only that women are set up to succeed, but that men want to see women succeed, and that they are part of that effort?
- Bring your questions to add to the conversation!
Lunch will be served. First Come, First Serve. Limited Seating.