Stephen Nichols (Executive Director, Project 25 Technology Interest Group)
James Downes (Chief of the Federal and International Emergency Communications Branch , DHS CISA)
Andy Davis (Senior Resource Manager, Motorola Solutions)
Jeremy Elder ( Director of Product Management, L3Harris)
Scott Wright (Senior Telecommunications Engineer 2, Connecticut Department of Emergency Service and Public Protection)
Cindy Cast (Radio Systems Manager, Information Technology Service Department, Radio Communication Services Division, Miami-Dade County)
Hermina (Nina) Koshinski (Chief, Radio Operations Engineering & Support, P25 System Administrator & Program Manager, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania)
Date: Tuesday, March 28
Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
All Access, Quick Pass Tuesday
Vault Recording: TBD
This panel offers access to the leaders of Project 25 through an "Open Forum" question and answer session. Our distinguished panel is able to answer your burning questions on P25 Technology including topics like…
• How can my P25 system be linked to another?
• Can P25 assure Interoperability with agencies that roam into my system for Mutual Aid?
• What Cyber Security and encryption is available to protect my P25 System?
• How can I link my P25 LMR users to LTE users?
• How can P25 help me manage my resources in day to day operations as well as emergencies?
• How do I get a new idea into the P25 Standards development process?
• What resources are available to help me learn more about P25?
Our P25 panel of experts:
James Downes, Chair of the Project 25 Steering Committee and Chief of the Federal and International Emergency Communications Branch of DHS CISA.
Andy Davis, Chair of the TIA TR-8 Engineering Committee. This TIA Committee manages the P25 Standards development process. He is the P25 Manager for Motorola Solutions
Jeremy Elder, Director of Product management for L3Harris
Scott Wright, Telecommunications Engineer 2 with the Connecticut Department of Emergency Service and Public Protection. He serves on the P25 Steering Committee, and is co-Chair of the P25 User Needs Working Group
Cindy Cast Radio Systems Manager, Miami-Dade County. She is currently Chair of the Project 25 Technology Interest Group, Chair of the State of Florida Communication Interoperability Working Group and the Florida Southeastern Regional Domestic Security Task Force.