Alessandro Guido (DMRA's Program Manager)
Tom Bohn (Consultant)
Date: Tuesday, September 28
Time: 10:15am - 11:00am
45-Minute Power Session
Vault Recording: TBD
Since the introduction of DMR products into the market over a decade ago, DMR deployments continue to accelerate as a vast array of market verticals continue to embrace the technology.
1) DMR Association overview and the benefits provided to the industry
2) ETSI DMR new feature updates
3) Deployment case studies from around the world
Case Studies to be presented:
1) Telecommunication de l'Est Operator (Canada): TDE is a Specialised Mobile Radio (SMR) operator offering business telecoms services across a 1,000,000 square km area in eastern Canada, particularly in areas where public mobile phone operator coverage is limited. The Project is to build a DMR Tier 3 public SMR network to replace the existing VHF 75 site analogue stand alone systems, in order to have better coverage, improved voice quality and additional services.
2) MPWiK Warsaw Aqueduct (Poland): MPWiK manages the Warsaw Aqueduct for Warsaw region and surroundings (3 million people). The project aims at replacing an analogue multi-site trunking MPT system with a DMR Tier 3 with simulcast macro-cells to have network expansion, better coverage and additional services, including SCADA.
3) Large Central City Campus (London)